Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Ferrety Friday: Observation Sleep

Chavi: So 'lexi?

Lexi: Yeah?

Chavi: Do you ever feel like you are being watched?

Lexi: <in an exasperated tone> We're ferrets Chavi... mom is always watching us.

Chavi: <with enthusiasm> I know... remember the owl wings she put on us? <tone gets more and more excited as she talks> And the pictures and the swooping in...<she starts to hyperventilate>

Lexi: <Shouting> CHAVI... calm down.  <tone back to normal> I remember... I live here too.  <shutters and says softly> Chicken feet.

Chavi: <still intense but calmer than before> She did it again... took pictures of us.. this time without us knowing.





Chavi: See... see while we were sleeping.  She took pictures of us.

Lexi: You went into the dresser again.

Chavi: Hey it is comfortable... <indignant tone> what about you?




Chavi: <taunts> you fell asleep in her work shirt.

Lexi: I like the smell of bread.




Chavi: She even got a fuller one.  She pushed back the collar and you just kept sleeping.

Lexi: As you said... I was comfortable.





*Lexi and Chavi in two of their favorite sleeping spots... I get them a lot that way... just thought I would share.*

No comments:

Post a Comment