Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, February 18, 2012

The continued experience of the Artistic Slob....

Yet again I jumped in with only a partial plan on my knitting... but again that isn't anything new.

So explanation as to what the hell I am talking about... 


This is not... I repeat not a bodiless head.  It is a flaming marshmallow comet.  

I have learned through this experience I am learning how to make flat round bottoms and tops. I will continue to experiment and figure things out.  Yes I could have read more and figured more out but I love to jump in both feet and run on water.   

So I will show more as I continue to explore my toy making experience.  And I will continue to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment