Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fair Warning!

I know I haven't post here in some time. 

I have been knitting, dyeing and spining.  I have been creating lots of little things.  But not sharing them here. 

Well, that is going to change in the month of November.  I have an idea... something that encorpirates my love of string with my love of writing. 

Let me explain a little bit.  November is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWrMo or NaNo).  As a writer you take on the task of writing a 50k novel in thirty days.  (for the math inclined that is approximately 1600 words a day).  I have been participating for the last few years and even completed the task last year.  I, however, know this year is a stressful one but I still want to try, in a relaxed non-stressful way.

Why is it stressful?  Well, I am stressed a work (long story not getting into), I have some home stress (not getting into on a website/form) and I am a part of an on-line competitive knitting community that is Harry Potter related. 

Harry Potter Knitting and Crochet House Cup

I took on some extra responsibility with becoming a Pride Leader (Dorm-room/forum attendant/mentor) in the House of Gryffindor.  So there is a bit more stress and time involved in it now. 

So what I decided to do for NaNo this year, is tell the story of the 'character' I am within the House Cup and doing journal posts here, with pictures. 

I am giving people fair warning.  I spell horrible and my grammar sucks, but it is about fun and being creative, even when you are having a hard time doing so. 

Hopefully there will be a post a day and hopefully people will enjoy... until that time.  Here is a picture of sushi, everybody loves sushi....

No comments:

Post a Comment