Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Soon I will have focus.

Wow... wow... wow.  It has been a busy couple of weeks and it proboly isn't going to stop this week.  I am trying to complete the baby blanket but I feel like I am getting nowhere with it.  I know I need to finish the blocks.  I have two to go... that is it.  Just two blocks left then I can sew them togehter.  I know it shouldn't take me that long to do but it seems to be taking forever.  I just want to do it, just want to get it done.  I also, of course, have my mom's jacket.  I am working on that in between everything else, so hopefully some of that will get done here soon.  I know she would like that for fall, and I am sure I can get it done shortly if I focused but it is a matter of focusing.

Things that seem to draw away my focus:

1. The television.  It is the bane of my existance.  I did for a bit have the cable unhooked and that helped but then I hooked it back up and, zap, I am sucked back in.  Should prooboly unhook it and talk to JRoomie about moving it to her room, maybe.  Not sure on that yet.

2. The computer games.  Facebook games... and facebook itself are not easily jumped off of for me.  I am trying not to log in when I get home from work and just go to bed.  It is a little tough right now but maybe I can work it out. 

3. Work and well... work.  Panera wants more and more of my phyical capability and well... I want to spend time with Mary Kay... it is fun for me.

4. The Have-To's.  These are the things you have to do or need to do.  It is tough right now to find that balance of life.  I am working on it though and hopefully I will have some of it figured out.

I am hoping to get some pictures up soon.  I just haven't played with the photoshop I have to put the random pictures I have from my camera up yet but I am working on it.  I have though managed to ask JRoomie to barrow her camera for the weaving workshop I am taking the first week of April.  So there defiantly will be pictures up in regards to that. 

Soon soon and soon... that seems to be what I keep telling everyone.  Soon I will do, hopefully I can follow through.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are close to the goal of the blanket though which is a good start and the jacket will come along well after the blanket is done. There is always so much to do and so little time.

    ReplyDelete