Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

And my 'mud' creations....


Okay... I thought I would continue with some of my older art work pictures.

One of the things that I enjoyed and actually continue to enjoy is working with clay and sculpting clay and making pottery and even painting pottery.

So I am actually going to start with the first of the painted work.... my Day of the Dead Mugs. I really really really liked how they turned out...



Now however I get into my pottery/sculpture work. I miss it building and structuring pieces.



These are my singing lizard temples...



This was the second set that I created and the set I feel is the better set...



I started with the two small ones....



… and then went on to the larger one.



I am really proud of this set and the glaze job that I did on it.

And for the record... I made these back in 1994

And so that you think I only did sculpture structures...



I did make a pitcher. I liked the design I cut into the clay and then rubbed the glaze so that it stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment