Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Doggie Holiday Fun.

I feel the need to share a bit of my holiday experience as well here... now that I have some of this crazy holiday spirit.. 

Well on Christmas Eve I go to what I affectionately refer to as my third family.  My roomie's family always invites me over for dinner Christmas Eve... they have done this since before I actually lived with her.  I will have to say probably about seven or eight years now. 

They have dogs... I won't say how many but they have dogs.  Boomer (named such because he booms around the house) and Tucker like to help with opening presents.




Going at one but it was the second one that Tucker really got into.




Look at him pull.



But Boomer had to come back and help him out.




They are great dogs and fun to watch on the holiday.

1 comment:

  1. That second picture came out awesome, they are both such helpful boys aren't they :)

    ReplyDelete