Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, May 10, 2012

I didn't win this one... the stairs did.

Again I had a wonderful post I was going to post.  Talk about a meal I made a couple of weeks ago, but alas, that is not to be.

I went and saw the Avengers Movie today.  It was good.  Stay to the end of the credits... all the way.  It is great.

That, however, is not what I am here to talk about.  I had a little encounter with the movie theater stairs. 

Now, I know I have weak ankles.  They 'fold' all the time.  They twist and turn and get pushed a lot.  That being said.  I have never, severely hurt my ankles... until today.






Now this one doesn't really show it.  Wait one more moment....


There we go.  Yep, I can't walk on it right now.  It is the size of a baseball and it hurts.  My roomie, placed and ice pack on it and I burst into tears. 

Before that though I called into work, later than I am suppose to and told them I could not work.  I feel horrible.  I don't like doing that, but I am not out dancing, I am sitting at home with my foot propped up and an ice pack in place and this sucks.  It is hard walking up and down the stairs.  It SUCKS!!!

I just hope I can walk and work tomorrow.  We need me to work tomorrow, there is no one to call in, and there are huge bakes at four of the stores, so I need to be there.  I really do.  GAH! This really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment