Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, May 14, 2012

It's a baby gift, it's a monster... no it's a cephalopod!!!!

I finished it and it was loved.

Yep, I finished Cecil the Cephalopod.  Originally he was Ollie the Octopus, because I couldn't figure out a name to go with cephalopod, but then someone I worked with said Cecil and it just stuck.  I love it.






There he is.  Oh yeah, I had fun making him too.  I so want to make another one.  I am thinking for a swap I want to do in December. 

The hardest part was connecting all of the arms.  They were all done separately.  And well I couldn't resist a little picture for my friend James....





You get the feeling he is just thinking that this could not be a good thing.

Leanord also liked him... once he was completed.





I keep making friends and sending them away.  I am going to have to make some friends that can stay soon or Leanord is going to rebel.

No comments:

Post a Comment