Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Ponder... the Apocalypse

I have a dilemma ... yeah me.  I started something for my FCF but then got inspired to potentially do something different.  Now, here is the question...

Do I start this other project and put the original on hold?  

Or

Do I finish the first one and do the other one for another FCF?

Personally I think the second idea is a better fit for this FCF, but it would mean yet again starting it late.  However, the second idea is only a day make and maybe a half a day writing and a half a day putting the pictures together.

Well, I will have to think about it today because I really don't have a lot of time to work on stuff today.

I did however find a new group I am likeing to listen to.  I will need to pick up a couple more itunes cards because I can't seem to find them anywhere else... or rather don't want to deal with MySpace, which seems to be the only other way to get their music.

Oh the group...

The Butterbeer Experiance.

I really like their stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment