Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Photos... into the woods.

So I thought I would start to share my wonderful new thing I am trying to do at least once a week.  Something I like to call picture day.  I love photography and enjoy just going out and taking pictures.  Sometimes it is of people sometimes it is of places and things and other times they are planed photographs.  Things I have set up people I have posed.   

This first grouping is actually from June 1, 2010.  It was a Tuesday and I was wandering with Nicci around Wilcox park… it was fun.

As we walk into the wooded area we see something…





And Nicci points it out and we approach it…


 
A bridge across troubled waters?
 




Well… she thinks so…

 


… and has to pose too.



So we went on and I kept seeing pictures to be taken…
 


and Nicci kept finding ways to be little miss climbs around…
 


but we can’t forget  the lipstick… have to look good after all.
 


We kept moving and I found some interesting things and woundered where this went too.
 


Found a little more of man in nature…
 


As we were walking back to our cars I saw a couple of others things that caught my eye… doorways… I like doorways and windows…

 

and…
 


There are more that I took this is just a small sampling of what I did.  You can see more at my Deviant Art Gallery… the link is below.

Ferrets, photos and string… oh my!!

No comments:

Post a Comment