Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Oh the grand and wondrous road...



What do you see when you look inside this box?

Do you see a bag full of string?  White-ish yarn waiting to go on a shelf?  A bunch of that wooly stuff old women turn into things?

Or...

Do you see what I see?

Possibilities... Potential... A blank canvas of maybes.  That is what I see.  Color waiting to happen.  Shape waiting to take form.  That is what I see when I look in that box.







It is the same here.  Where someone else might see blue yarn, or the sky and the sea... I see a ferret.  I wonderful muse who kicks my behind and tells me to write more. 

Possibilities ... they are grand and wondrous things.

No comments:

Post a Comment