Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Darkness in the soul is not fun...

Well, I am sorry folks, I had a rough week and let the deep darkened depression take over my brain and body.

But I am better right now and hopefully will have a full update on what is going on in my life on Monday.  Right now I am going to show you what my reward is for completing  stuff this weekend....






What you see is the Dr. Who Gryffindor scarf, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows audio book and my computer.  For each task I finish I will be allowed to sit and listen to part of or one full CD and knit. 

What are the things on my task list?

1. Pick up bedroom and sort laundry for Monday.

2. Clean girls cage and bath girls

3. Finish dishes

4.  Sort through the equivilant of three boxes from the basement

5. Do hand wash clothing

6. Pick up Yarn for a project for the girls (no I am not spoiling the surprise yet)

7. Post for a roleplay I am in (both posts)

8. Go and finish paying for class at Threadbender

Now all of these are actually to be done over the course of two days.... so we will see what gets done. 

I however do believe that the reward of knitting and listening to Harry Potter is a good reward.  Yep I do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment