Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Ferret Firdays: A plea...

Hello, my name is ‘lexi, officially my full name is Alexia, but I prefer ‘lexi.  I think it is a handsomer name.  My sister Chavi is actually quite at the moment, but that is only because she is sleeping.

I just thought I would stop by and defend my sister, for once.  You see she decided that mom needed to not be working on the project she was working on and ran and hid the yarn attached.  The unfortunate consequence of this was that she did not hide the entire project.  It was still on the bed and the yarn was in the closet.  Mom found the yarn easily enough but the process created what mom calls a yarn monster. 

Now this did create the desired effect of having mom not work on that project but not on the project we want her to be working on.  We want her to be working on the hammocks or the wings or even maybe a bed to sleep in but now she is working on slippers. 

So I come here to implore you her readers to let her know that a hammock is a good thing to work on.  It will bring joy to the little fuzzies that we are and help us bring joy to her, because that is our job to bring joy to our mom. 

Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment