Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Curent Project

Hey there... just a quick run by to let peeps know I am still working on stuff.  Fun knitting stuff and what not. 


So this is the originally going to be my mommy's 60th birthday present... but due to the fact that I just did not like what I was working with before this and finally found a yarn that I liked enough to finish with... it has become her belated 61st birthday present. 

It is going to be an Einstein Jacket from Sally Melville's Knit Stitch Book.  It is a sweater jacket based off of the sweater Einstein is famous for wearing. 

Anyway since the baby blanket was so necessary to finish this got put to the side.  All I have left to do is finish the sleeves (I am currently knitting the right one) and make up the color and put the buttons on.  It will be sooooo cool.

I however at the moment am looking for an active knitting group that I can make time for... my one I was going to is kinda going on hiatus.  *pout*  Any suggestions?

1 comment: