Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

FCF-Dream a Little Dream

   Well here it is my post for the FCF... Dream a Little Dream


   Yes not a great picture but a fun one.  The story behind it is Dim Su, the ferret curled up sleeping, went to bed just wanting to rest.  Ergo dream a small little dream.  Instead a sandman, one of the masters of the dream world, got a little exuberant with his dream dust and poof, she is in the adventure of a life.  Fly, raisins, digging to China and all that other fun things.  She also has a fondness for oranges. 

   But I wanted to share... it was the first time I used a fine tipped sharpie instead of an extra fine tipped sharpie or other type of pen.  I don't know if I like the outcome that much.

   In other news for the FCF, I am on the look out for a really neat jar or container to put the little slips of paper in for the random... yes they will be random, drawing of the push.  I have glanced around a Michael's and at Hobby Lobby.  Was thinking about checking out an antique store or some place like that.  But I also need to check my basement (smiles and winks) that is a fun place to check out as well. 

   I am hoping to have a new weekly entry to go up here on Wednesdays but I just did not have everything relatively in place this week to make it happen.  So next week.  And the entries for my FCF should go up either Monday or Tuesday. 

1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing! I wish I could draw.

    Please let me know when you publish your Friday post-I would love to check it out.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete