Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, July 9, 2010

gah... FCF updatedness and knitting?

Well I would be posting a picture of my knitting project but my computer is wiggy and therefore don't have my pictures downloaded.  Bummer.

But I thought also I would give a verbal/written update on my FCF. 

Was thinking about a rube goldberg machine that might be fun to make.  Something like when you turn off the lights to go to bed the shads close.  Or if you want to do something holiday related light a jack-o-lantern.  Maybe a teabag dropper... don't know for sure.  Light a fire or feed a fish.  Maybe crack an egg.  I like though the flip a switch close the blinds thing.  I think that one is my favorite... or the lighting the candle in the jack-o-lantern.  I like that one a lot too.

But alas... now it is time for me to run since I am on a barowed  computer and I should start getting ready for work.  Hopefully I will have a run of pictures and what not here soon.  Tootles.

1 comment:

  1. I hate when computer's go wiggly;) Hope yours is feeling better soon. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete