Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Harry Potter Nuttery!

Well… here is the Harry Potter post… I am nuts about it right now.  I know I know it might just be a lark but I do want to put up some ideas I have… see what people think.

I am reading Harry Potter and the Sorceress’ Stone watching the movies and thinking about knitting projects.  Yeah I want to do knitting projects for Harry Potter. 

But I am wanting to go to the next two movies at the midnight shows… and I want to go dressed up.  Now the question comes whom do I dress up as.

This is me… yep in all my totally not made up look.


So I am trying to figure out whom I should dress up as, whom I would look the best as…
 
Delores Umbridge.
 

 
Molly Weasly
 
 
Professor Sprout
 
 
Professor Trelawny
 

So please put in your two cents worth, because I will want to do this right.  So… any way off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment