Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, August 6, 2010

A good day... I like good days.

Woo Hooo!! I am off for three nights… kinda nice having vacation time.  I also really want to celebrate this weekend.  I want to enjoy life and I am.  Today was the first day in over a week where I had a good day.  So I want to share.  I want to share some of the things I did today.  Yeah I know a little bit of random has reared its head here but I am enjoying it. 


I cleaned up my coffee corner.  Yep nice neat shows off the recipe books, I almost baked today but not quite.  I had to go and get my license plate renewed.    Yeah ladies and gentlemen I am a year older, or going to be on Saturday. 

I am still considering changing to a recipe box instead of a book.  Two things though, one I haven’t found a box I like yet and two I don’t know if it will actually be more efficient or not. 




I also neatened up the tea shelves.  All the Disney Villan Mugs are mine, the Jack Skelington and Ivy and the skeleton mug on the bottom are not mine.  I like showing off my mugs. 

I did not cook at all today.  I actually ordered in.  Pizza and bread sticks with soda. 




Believe it or not Harry does not have coffee in him… it is CocoCola. 

Now comes the debate… drawing or knitting.  But that is not what I leave you with… here is the random picture of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment