Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, November 4, 2012

A bit of courage....

 This is my NANO (national novel writing month) so grammar is on the back burner more so then ever.  I am checking spelling but that does not mean I won't miss something... read if you want and enjoy if you can...  

Journal Entry Eight:

I have heeded a call. I know I probably should not even write it down here, staying Constantly Vigilant is hard work. But no one sees my journals. They are mine. And if anyone who reads this intends harm to those I care about or the school, to Hogwarts, well, there are protection spells that are irreversible and highly painful.

I have taken up an Order Mission, for the Order of the Phoenix. This group stands against dark witches and wizards. They up hold truth and justice... and I almost said the American way but I am in Britain so that would not really apply here. (Hey look I can be funny too.) But there is so much that we as students can do to help too. Especially if Hogwarts is attacked. The Mission I too on is one that will help to reinforce the walls of Hogwarts. I know I can complete it. I hopefully can go beyond what they expect. It will be hard work but I know I can do it. I do not feel I should go into great detail yet. Just in case there are people watching me.

The walls of Hogwarts are well protected.

Nevi is pushing me to work on the Mission, he is so proud that he went and dropped of the request and that he and I will be working on it together. He has come so far in his time here at Hogwarts too. Like me he started out very shy, reserved, just doing what was needed of him. Now, he is taking on Order Missions, jumping spiders at the drop of a hat, and setting off glitter cannons galore, while bringing tea and cake to my dorm mates. Which reminds me, I need to find a better spell to take care of the glitter explosions the troupe has been causing. It is so hard to get glitter out of, well, anything.

Journal Entry Nine:

Okay, I am totally looking for great advice in how to get glitter out of everything. Because the troupe apparently thinks glitter cannons are the best things ever. My dorm mates and I look like rejects out of the movie Labyrinth. Sirius ca not stop laughing anytime he sees me, even when Remus hits him in the arm and Remus doesn't hit anyone. Peter keeps offering me tissues to wipe my face off and James just is speechless, James is never speechless. Lily has been wonderful though. She has at least helped me with the glitter in the hair and on the face. She has given me some face wash spells and hair wash spells that seem to be working. Now it is just the cloths and the bedding. The house elves have boycotted our dorm. I am at a loss. Dumbles and Snapers can't seem to keep the others under control. I swear Snapers is glowing in glitter and Dumbles is golden now instead of silver and that is just wrong. Snitchet is honey golden not Dumbles. He matches his glasses. GAHHH!!!!

Journal Entry Ten:

“In this box there is something that will hug you. Each square has a meaning, each color has a history, each stitch has a thought. Together they form something bigger than what they are on their own. You taught me that.”

I think I need to work on the wording. I need to also do some research on the colors... there are meanings behind them and also my personal means, hopefully I can get it finished in time. The second one will have to wait until after this one is done. Maybe next years OWL.

“There are times when I will not be able to be there and you will need a hug. This will be that from me. There will be times when you are cold and want to snuggle. This will be there from me. There will be times when there is nothing but snow on the ground and a chill in the air. This will be the warmth that you will need. Wrap it around yourself, and think of my arms around you, saying softly 'I love you, I love you, I love you.'”

No comments:

Post a Comment