Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, November 23, 2012

Threats and finds...

 This is my NANO (national novel writing month) so grammar is on the back burner more so then ever.  I am checking spelling but that does not mean I won't miss something... read if you want and enjoy if you can...  
 
Journal Entry Fifty Seven A:

I need to find them. I need to. It is no longer a should, it is a need. I am loosing my mind over this. Completely loosing my mind.

I will find them.

Journal Entry Fifty Seven B:

Snapers is back. He has let me know where Dumbles is. Or at least as close as he can figure out. The Dark Forest. Someone, a hooded figure, has him. I will find him. I need to let the boys know.

A dirty smudged note in blocky writing:

I have your precious Dumbles. Your rock and stabilizer. Come out and find us if you can. Through darkness and justice, your strength will be tested. What is at stake is not your own life but his. So be careful and know yourself. Otherwise you will loose yourself. Start at the Dark Forest as your little sniveling black one has told you I am sure.

I will be waiting.

Journal Entry Fifty Seven C:

I can not believe this. This scum sucking dirt bag threatens to hurt Dumbles if I don't find them on my own. REALLY!!! I know I should tell Remus or Ms Nicci or even 'gail... no I can't. I can not risk it. If Dumbles was hurt because of it... I could not live with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment