Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Huge Implications....

This is my NANO (national novel writing month) so grammar is on the back burner more so then ever.  I am checking spelling but that does not mean I won't miss something... read if you want and enjoy if you can...   

Journal Entry Thirty Seven:

I do not know how to respond to 'gail. Things are complicated. The boys and I have figured out a possibility for a tracking spell. One that will determine who is at least cursing Rei. But not necessarily who cursed me. I, however, have to find the item that Rei has that is cursed.

Remus also believes that what happened with Lulu is also a part of what happened last year. I think I have become a bad influence on him, because now he seems to be seeing bad everywhere. Just like me.

Journal Entry Thirty Eight A:

I managed to finish the pendulum.



It will be a key ingredient in the tracking spell. It can determine good intent and ill and is focused enough to send me in the right direction. I am finally getting closer. Now all I have to do is figure out what Rei has that is cursed. I am going to be talking to her tonight. I know I can figure it out. Then it would be just being able to track it and who cursed it.

Journal Entry Thirty Eight B:

I spoke with Rei. I did a scrying communication, by passing the floo network all together. Also in do that I was able to see what was cursed. Somehow it highlighted it. It is her necklace. Something she has had for years.

The implications of this are huge. I do not even know how to proceed now. With the cursed item being her necklace. That means it has to be someone close to her. And if it is the same person who cursed me, then it has to be someone close to both of us. There are only a few people close to both of us. All of those options would be painful to be true. Why would any of them want to hurt Rei or me? Why? What did we do to make it so someone, possibly a friend, what to curse us? Cause us to doubt ourselves?

I need to think on this. I... I need to figure this out. For both our sakes.

Journal Entry Thirty Eight C:

I can only come up with three names. Three people who we both know that would be able to do what is being done.

I need to talk to the boys.

A hastily scribbled note with singed edges.

'kit,
I have managed to calm Rei down. What did you say to her? She was near hysterical when she came back to the dorm. We need to talk. Tomorrow night. Midnight, and we are using the floo network.
'gail

No comments:

Post a Comment