Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A conspiracy of friends...

 This is my NANO (national novel writing month) so grammar is on the back burner more so then ever.  I am checking spelling but that does not mean I won't miss something... read if you want and enjoy if you can...      

Journal Entry Forty Nine:

The tracking potion is almost ready for the necklace. I hope Sayen is able to get it to us soon. I do not want to use it on something that might not be cursed and I definitely do not want it to go to waste. We have worked too hard on it to let it go to waste.

James stayed with me the whole time I was working on the potion. Then he literally walked me back to the stairs of the girls dorm rooms. Then when I got up Peter walked with me to the classes we were in together and Remus walked with me to the others. James and Sirius sat with me at lunch and then we all, including Lily, worked on homework together in the common room. And in study hall Ms. Nicci sat with me.

I think they are conspiring to stay with me and make sure I do not go off the deep end this year. I just wish I could tell them I wasn't going to. Because I think I about slipped again.

A neatly scripted note with a tape tear:

'kit.

Here you go. It was not easy to get this. Please find out who is doing this to our friends. Rei is getting worse. Much much worse. It is starting to affect 'gail and I fell affected too. If you need anything let me know. I will be there as fast as I can apperate. Be safe.

Your girl Sayen

Journal Entry Fifty:

That is is I know the boys are conspiring to keep me okay. Sirius sat with me tonight as I worked on the potion. I am not going to add the necklace tonight that is tomorrow. But he stayed with me all night. He hates potions. He is constantly blowing up his and James' cauldron. The poor professors do not know what to do with him. But he stayed with me and talked about everything he could think of. Including a few of the girls he liked. I don't know if he will ever settle down but I suppose that is okay.

He also seem to be looking at me really intently, like he expected me to fall apart at any moment. I guess I would be a little jumpy too with all that I put him through the other night.
I might have to sit all of them down and have a talk about alone time for me.

I think I need some troupe cuddle times. Yeah I think that is what I need to do this week.

Journal Entry Fifty One A:

We are adding the necklace tonight. It will be me, Remus and James. Sirius and Peter will be playing look out hopefully it will go well and we will be able to get a read on who is doing this to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment