Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, November 5, 2012

Bludgers, Quaffles and Snitches, oh my...

This is my NANO (national novel writing month) so grammar is on the back burner more so then ever.  I am checking spelling but that does not mean I won't miss something... read if you want and enjoy if you can...  

Journal Entry Eleven A:

I have exhausted every book in the regular parts of the library in how to search for a curse. I am not sure how I am going to get into the restricted section to read some of those books. I know there is a way to track someone who curses you. There has to be. I mean, Aurors do it all the time don't they.
Maybe one of the professors will give me a note to research something in their class and I can do a little more looking. Or I could... but that will take some work.

Journal Entry Eleven B:

I found a section off to near the west that I have not had the opportunity to look through yet. I think there might be some maps and legends that might be able to help in discovering those who have cursed. I just need to do a little more digging. I am still looking for a way into the restricted section. I know there is stuff in there I can use. I know there is.

Journal Entry Twelve:

Snitchet is dooking at me for all I have done for Quidditch. I cheer on the team very definitely. Sirius and James, flying around but I help out too. I keep things moving. I almost wasn't able to help out. I had so much organization to do. But I did it. I organized all of my projects and have been able to keep them in order, so far. I worry that I will loose something by keeping it this organized. I am a clutter organizer. I know this. But we will see how it goes. I am hopeing to get a creative space set up when I get back home. There is so much I want to do. I want to get my loom set up. I really do. I want to weave again.





But Quidditch.... yes. I tried a different method of dyeing and I kind of like how it turned out... but I am not sure. I don't like how the color didn't get as deep as I would have liked. I think I need to do a little more work on figuring that out. Maybe it will work better with a Kool Aid dye... I will have to try that next time. 



I did figure out another thing though... I have really dirty feet. As I was standing in the tub winding the very wet ball of wool yarn (gods I hate being wet) I noticed I made the tub very dirty. Must be the whole don't like to wear socks thing.

I will say with the first Quidditch match in play, I realize that sometimes Sirius is blinder than a bat outside of the pitch. He asked me after the game when I got my hair cut. I blinked at him and told him I did it around the time I left for Hogwarts. James hit him in the back of the head for not noticing until then. Really, Sirius, really?





I really like how it looks, I think it complements my face.  With it short I can not hide behind it as much as I used to.  I will see how much I like that.


Journal Entry Thirteen A:

Remus caught me today peeking around the gates of the restricted section in the library. He pulled me aside and talked to me.

I can not seem to lie to him. I don't know why.

Actually I do... but he would never and I would never and that is totally not going to happen final, fine' nothing I can do about it.

I also can not seem to lie to save my life. *sigh*

But I told him. I told him I was still looking for the person who gave me that quill. I know I did not pick it up myself. It was never something I packed in my bag. It was just there and I just started using it. So someone, I don't know who yet, but someone had to have given it to me.

He sighed at me. And told me to let it go. (like he had told me so many times before.) And I told him I could not, would not do that. And if he was really my friend, even if he could not or would not help me, to let me do what I needed to do to find out who did curse me.

I watched as his jaw clenched then he took up his books, that he had set down to talk to me, and he walked away. I was heart broken, but I knew I was right for doing this. I had to be right. This was important to me and I would have appreciate his support and help.  I guess I won't be getting that.

No comments:

Post a Comment