Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, November 9, 2012

A little bit more...

 This is my NANO (national novel writing month) so grammar is on the back burner more so then ever.  I am checking spelling but that does not mean I won't miss something... read if you want and enjoy if you can...  

Journal Entry Twenty:

I am worried about Rei. I don't know what to do. She is scared and for the first time in a long time I am scared for her. I used the floo network to talk to her. Connecting the fireplaces between Hogwarts and WinterWare. I wonder if I should not have come to Hogwarts this year. If I should have gone to WinterWare with Rei and Abigail. I had something to prove by coming here. I had to figure out who had me cursed last year and I know it is connected to here, to Hogwarts. But I am very very concerned. I think I am going to write 'gail. I want to know what she thinks about Rei.

Journal Entry Twenty One:

Well, I seem to be waiting 'till the last moment to turn in classes again. But I managed two more...
The wonderful little shawlette that I cal Energized! (because it reminds me of energy) and would help find someone in a crowd... very strong vibes coming off of it, for Defense Against Dark Arts.




And then for History of Magic and the production of one of the Tales of Beetle the Bard. I made a stream.





I did a fair amount for classes... now to finish my detention.

No comments:

Post a Comment