Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I think I might be obsessed...

This is my NANO (national novel writing month) so grammar is on the back burner more so then ever.  I am checking spelling but that does not mean I won't miss something... read if you want and enjoy if you can...  

Journal Entry Thirty Four b:

I wasn't able to contact 'gail directly. I am composing a letter now. I can only hope what we learn from this book will help. 
 

Journal Entry Thirty Five:

I am managing to get some stuff done... but I am not sure how fast it really is going. I am knitting, but I feel like I am not accomplishing anything.

You know I am actually starting to look for another cursed object. I feel like I might be again but then I think about being obsessive and that curses are on my brain and then I think I could not be curse again. I am just imagining things. I think that I am over identifying with Rei. She is having trouble so I must be having trouble again.
 
Remus thinks I need to let it go. That we are doing all we can right now. That it will come when it comes. I have to let go of what I can not change.

Journal Entry Thirty Six:

I am considering taking next year off. Not doing the extended study, but taking some time to do some soul searching. I don't know who I am any more.

A letter smudged in dirt and stained with water...

'kit,

She is getting worse. I was thinking she was just being accident prone but I really think you were right that she is cursed. I can not find what is cursed around her. She has nothing new on her. It is all things she has always had. I don't know what else to look for. We need you here. You know her almost better than me. Please come home.

'gail

No comments:

Post a Comment