Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, November 10, 2012

I am a fuzzy slinkie...

 This is my NANO (national novel writing month) so grammar is on the back burner more so then ever.  I am checking spelling but that does not mean I won't miss something... read if you want and enjoy if you can...   

Journal Entry Twenty Two:

I did it and I changed back no added fur or ears or tail!!!! YES!!!!

Journal Entry Twenty Three:

I finished my Gray Wrapped Wings and I am exhausted.



I turned it in and I added a little surprise.





I know I will eventually have to register but that is only when they realize I turned myself into a ferret. I have eight ferrets running around me at any given point in time. The fact that they might notice an extra one in the mix will be slim. But I will because it is the right thing to do. But I will say it was great pulling it off. James and I finally got it down last night. I was able to change from a human to a ferret and back again with no problems. So, I used the fact that I had integrated Diricawl feathers into the sweater as a precursor to changing into a ferret. To make it look like I disappeared. I am so excited. There is probably a lot of trouble that I can get into as a ferret but right now I do not care.

Remus, I am sure, will lecture me about registering once I am back home and I will agree with him. Once I am back home. For right now, this form will lend a great advantage into finding out who cursed me and threatened my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment